Are you interested in volunteering at Love INC?
There are many opportunities to volunteer both in the office and outside (taking items to those in need, running errands, etc) that can be done by volunteers.
To begin the process of becoming a Love INC volunteer, please call the Volunteer Coordinator to hear about different ways that you can help others thru Love INC.
Volunteer Coordinator (360)748-8611 ext 203
In addition, you will be asked to read the Affirmation of Faith (below), as well as to complete the Confidentiality/background form (also below).
These forms will ask for personal information for purposes of matching volunteers with the duties at Love INC of Lewis County, which is a non-profit organization.
1. Affirm your Agreement with the following:
LOVE INC Statement of Faith
- I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
- He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
- On the third day, He rose again.
- He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Church universal, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
- ADDITIONALLY, I believe that the only way to salvation is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. AND, I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
You will be asked to add a short paragraph of your personal testimony in the space provided and to type your name and the date in fields provided. This will affirm that you personally agree with the above Christian Doctrine and that you endeavor to conduct your life in accordance with these truths.
You also affirm that while sharing your Christian testimony or beliefs with anyone, you strive to serve as a representative of Love INC, and that you will do so in view of these basic Scriptural concepts.
2. Agree to Love INC's Confidentiality Policy and a Background Check
LOVE INC Confidentiality Agreement
All volunteers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement before working with any clients.
We regard our positions and ministries as a sacred trust and each client as valuable. Therefore, we do not discuss client matters with those not involved in the helping process.
By typing your name and date in the fields provided for the Confidentiality Agreement, you indicate you will protect the confidentiality of all individuals who may request service through Love, INC.
You agree not to disclose or discuss information regarding any client, or client's circumstances, except by permission of the client, to any unauthorized person or persons outside of your sphere of Love INC service.
Permission for LOVE INC to do a Background Check
By filling out the information needed for a Background Check, you understand and give your permission for Love INC to perform a background check on you for the last ten years in Washington State.