Please read the instructions carefully before filling out the form! Your use of this online application is also your statement of understanding of all that it includes.
The Following form will ask for personal information for purposes of evaluating your suitability for working on a volunteer basis with the Love INC of Lewis County non-profit organization.
In addition to contact information and other information pertinent to each volunteer, you will be asked to agree to two additional items
1. Affirm your Agreement with the following:
LOVE INC Statement of Faith
- I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
- He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
- On the third day, He rose again.
- He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Church universal, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
- ADDITIONALLY, I believe that the only way to salvation is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. AND, I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
After adding a short paragraph of your personal testimony in the space provided, you will be asked to type your name and the date in fields provided indicating that you affirm and personally agree with the above Christian Doctrine and that you attempt to conduct your life in accordance with these truths. You also affirm that while sharing your Christian testimony or beliefs with anyone you are attempting to server as a representative of Love INC, that you will do so in view of these basic Scriptural concepts.
2. Agree to Love INC's Confidentiality Policy and a Background Check
LOVE INC Confidentiality Agreement
We regard our positions and ministries as a sacred trust and each client as valuable. Therefore, we do not discuss client matters with those not involved in the helping process.
By typing your name and date in the fields provided for the Confidentiality Agreement, you indicate you will protect the confidentiality of all individuals who may request service through Love, INC. You agree not to disclose or discuss information regarding any client, or client's circumstances, except by permission of the client, to any unauthorized person or persons outside of your sphere of Love INC service.
All volunteers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement before working with any clients.
Permission for LOVE INC to do a Background Check
By filling out the information needed for a Background Check, you understand and give your permission for Love INC to make a background check on you for the last then years in Washington State.